Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Bites Reviews

Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
Review by B-liz
The book is about a super awesome squirrel that can type and it can fly. My favorite character is Flora because she is a comic book reader. I liked this book because it was very hilarious.

The Forgotten Door by Alexander Key
Review by Destiny
A boy from a different planet falls through a door and travels all day with a stick to hold his balance. A family finds him. My favorite character is Sally because she is funny. I loved this book because it was awesome.

Sure Signs of Crazy by Karen Harrington
Review by Elizabeth
A girl's mother is crazy. The girl is sent away and left with her drunk dad. My favorite character is Sarah Nelson because she is the main character. She thinks she is crazy and her life is funny and sad. I loved this book because it is funny and her life is crazy.

When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Review by Paige
A girl named Miranda is wondering why she is getting these notes. My favorite character is Miranda because the book is based on her perspective and she has a sense of humor. I loved this book because every clue she gets all come together at the end.


Other Titles Discussed
The Kite Runner

No comments: