Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Book Bites Reviews

These books were reviewed and discussed at Book Bites, our informal book discussion for grades 4-8. Join us on Thursdays at 4:30 for snacks and book talk.

Trouble Don't Last
by Shelly Pearsall
Reviewed by B-Liz

This book is about a slave trying to escape north. I like this book because it is exciting. You should read this book because it talks about slavery.











Imadoki
by Yuu Watase
Review by Tori

This book is about a romantic kick-butt story! I recommend it. I like this book because I have mixed emotions. You should read this book because it's great and it has a point not just fighting.






Cosmic
by Frank Cottrell Boyce
Review by Conrad

This book is about a kid that has a medical disorder that makes him tall. He can chaperone for a NASA space mission and lie about going on a field trip to his mom. I like this book because it's funny. You should read this book because it's funny.

No comments: